1.15.2012

2012 so far...

It's been almost a month since my last post so I figured it was time for a short update...

First off, I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!!! I had a blast on both... Ok on to the updates..
  • I took the 1st entrance exam to the nursing program and I made a 96%!!! SWAG ME OUT!!!! Now I have to take the remaining 2 sections... hopefully I can make comparable scores on those as well...
  • My 25th birthday is 2 weeks away & I don't really have any spectacular plans but I'm UBER excited about it.... 
  • I got a new phone lol... & I'm in the process of narrowing down my decision on a laptop so more frequent posts are right around the corner... I still haven't fully committed to a "days of the week" theme.... but I'll have that figured out by the time I get the laptop... 
  • I hate the cliche "new year new me" mindsets that people tend to embrace around this time, but for some reason, I feel a new sense of self coming into fruition.. God is amazing & I can feel Him moving in my life... Positivity is a MUST in 2012!!
Well that's pretty much the 1st 2 weeks of 2012 in a nutshell....

Hasta La Pasta!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment