1.24.2012

More Frequent posts!!! YAY!!



So I FINALLY got another laptop!! WOOHOO!!!!... And as promised, I will start to post more frequently... I decided that I would try to get into the swing of things by doing this little challenge I saw when I was reading This Blog (her name is Adri) ..... plus I figured it would be a good way to get more people reading my blog.... No?? Whatever!!! Here goes lol

10 Secrets Things That Won't Be Secrets Anymore lol
1. I'm really not a sociable person at all.... I'd much rather be at home by myself flipping channels or reading.
2. I think I have a great personality, but I think if I lost weight people would like me more.
3. Speaking of weight, I have a HUGE crush on this guy, but I won't tell him for fear that he won't like me bc I'm not skinny.
4. I think I'm lowkey addicted to sodas... whenever I try to stop drinking them, I get the worst headaches & attitude..
5. I've never watched an episode of Glee... & I'm not ashamed!!
6. I practice my dance moves in the mirror, but when I get out, I never execute them bc I don't wanna look foolish lol
7. I most definitely need to work on a closer walk with God... I'm ashamed at how I've let myself backslide.
8. I sometimes question who I really am bc I have mastered the ability to adapt to my surroundings
9. I will be 25 in 3 days & I can count on one hand how many decisions I've made based solely on my feelings.. smh
10. I can be very judgemental of others at times... I'm working on it though.

Welp! That about does it for this post... Hope yall enjoy.. if not, don't tell me! lol jk...
Hasta La Pasta


2 comments:

  1. So that means today must be your birthday! Happy Birthday, sweetie!

    And I can relate on quite a few of these. I dance in the mirror at home or during morning WOs but will never do more than a two-step when I'm at a social event. I don't want to look crazy because I know I can't dance lol. One day I'll build up the nerve!

    I too have to work on my walk with God. The beautiful thing about God is that though we may lose sight of how important He is in our lives, he never loses sight of us. He is always watching and protecting us.

    Be blessed and take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes maam it is!! Thanks so much!

      It's crazy bc I can actually cut a rug but I don't wanna be "that big girl" ya know.... I guess I'm more insecure abt my weight bc I haven't always been "thicker"
      You'll get the nerve though & you too will be a dancing machine, grasshopper! Lol

      & thanks a bajillion for the encouragement.. its nice to know there's someone out there that feels my struggle...

      Delete