12.06.2011

3 About Me... Taken from PrettyPisces

Three names I go by
1. Tierra
2. TT
3. Sara.... Don't Ask lol

Three jobs I’ve had
1. Waitress
2. Tech Support Rep
3. Operator

Three places I have lived
1. Alabama
2. Oklahoma
3. Germany

Three favorite drinks
1. Sprite
2. Cherry Coke
3. Apple Juice

Three TV shows I watch
1. Law & Order: SVU
2. Friends
3. The Nanny

Three places I have been
1. Paris, France
2. Czechoslovakia
3. NYC

Three people who text (or bbm) me regularly
1. Kaila
2. Eboni
3. My Mom

Three favorite old TV shows
1. Doug
2. I Love Lucy
3. Clarissa Explains It All

Three Favorite Dishes
1. Potatoes (Any way you can make em)
2. Green Beans
3. Tator Tot Casserole

Three makeup/beauty products I can’t live without
1. Mascara
2. Blush
3. Lip Gloss/Balm

Three things I’m looking forward to
1. Starting school... again.
2. Getting a New Laptop
3. Warmer weather

No comments:

Post a Comment