12.01.2011

Good Hair

I definitely dont intend to make this "multiple posts per day" thing a habit, but I have a lot on my mind & if I'm closer to a computer than to my notebook well......

Anywho, I was sitting at work aimlessly playing in my hair & I happened to stretch one of my curls all the way out to look at it. My coworker says "Wow Tierra, I didnt know your hair was actually long".. My response was "(-.-)".. I know she wasnt trying to be rude, but it kind of offended me... *cuss* this shrinkage!!

I've been completely natural since Feb 21, 2011 (the day I BC'd). & I've been seriously contemplating either another BC or a relaxer. After doing my share of research, I just think that I would be able to take better care of my hair this time around & really maximize the strength of my hair in it's relaxed or natural state. I LOVE LOVE LOVE being natural & the journey that the process has taken me on, but my hair was never really even and as it gets longer, that's becoming more evident lol.... Not to mention the fact that for me, relaxed hair is easier & cheaper to maintain...

IDK though. I guess I'll see what happens... Opinions are appreciated!!!

Hasta La Pasta

2 comments:

  1. I would love to go natural but I don't even know where to begin! Here's a cool blog though if your looking for inspiration: http://www.naturalbecomesher.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. One day I just decided that I wanted to see my hair in its natural state; I transitioned for 4 months & did the big chop. I wasnt comfortable w/the length so I wore weaves for another 5 months til I was comfortable... Now I've relaxed again lol

    ReplyDelete